Our servicesFor over 20 years, we have been a trusted advisor to leading corporations around the world. We deliver amazing moments with celebrity concerts, comedians and speakers for corporations and their guests.
WHY USWe are professional talent buyers for corporations and special events. We work with companies who build aircraft, program enterprise software suites, run financial institutions and more. They are experts in their fields. However, when it comes to the fine art of booking and producing celebrity concerts, comedians and speakers – they rely on our expertise of 30 years on the front lines of the entertainment industry. There is huge pressure at your event to make sure it goes flawlessly for your guests. A missed detail can spell disaster to your reputation. There are a thousand details and industry connections required to make your event shine. This is our sweet spot. Together, we create incredible memories on stage for your guests. As we like to say – “you show up and look good and we will take care of the details.” It is a unique and vital job we have (celebrity agents love us on the job) and we feel blessed to do this. We look forward to making you a hero with your guests soon.
Why choose The Bazel Group, Inc?…
Here are nine excellent reasons:
- Over 450 corporations and organizations have trusted our services since The Bazel Group was founded in 1997, which over the years entails a lot of great entertainment, open bars, toothpick appetizers and chicken breast main courses.
- For 20 years The Bazel Group has earned R-E-S-P-E-C-T by providing R.O.C.K in U.S.A (and every where else, by the way!)
- Our reliability and trustworthiness guarantees you have found the professionals that will plan, produce and present your next event.
- Our specialty is delivering concerts, comedians, speakers and entertainers for stages and special event around the world.
- With our Pay It Forward mindset, your patronage of The Bazel Group directly helps service organizations like Make-a-Wish Foundation, Kiva, the Bridges Domestic Violence Center and others.
- Our staff has more than a century of experience in the music, comedy and speaking event industry.
- We possess a steadfast resolve to match the perfect artist or celebrity act with your event.
- Our industry professionals support you from the Hello-we’re-looking-for-entertainment-for -our-event stage to the Whoa-what-a-great-show! ending.
- We want to keep Honey, the office golden retriever, in the cushy life she has grown accustomed to.
Always remain topical and in front of shifting industry trends, our team is proud officers and members of:
Kiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of micro-finance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Since 1980, the Make-A-Wish Foundation® has enriched the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions through its wish-granting work. The Foundation’s mission reflects the life-changing impact that a Make-A-Wish® experience has on children, families, referral sources, donors, sponsors and entire communities.
BRIDGES Domestic Violence Center serves women, men, and their children affected by domestic violence, ensuring a safe transition to successful independent living through education, intervention, and case management.